Monday 28 March 2011

Leaving drinks!


I wasn’t too sure about the whole leaving do thing. I’m not one for being the centre of attention so didn’t really want to a goodbye bash as such. Partly because i’m not sure how long i’m going to be away. I’ve never really travelled on my own before…well saying that, I travel frequently to and from Ireland and I spent a week in Egypt last year, but that not quite the same as backpacking without a set plan and going into the unknown. What happens if I hate it and come home after a few weeks!
I had decided just to have a few drinks in the local on the Saturday before I was due to fly out. As it happens, it was also Daryl’s 39th birthday, a joint celebration. Then another friend of ours said he was playing in a band in The Bedford Arms on the same night. Well perfect, let’s all go to The Bedford for a drink. What a fantastic night!!
Scotty and me
Scotty, Scotty and Steve
Scotty and Verena
The Blindbeggers and me

what did i say about me not liking attention?
Daryl

1 comment:

  1. You will have a great time. Take every experience as a story for your life adventures. Trust noone and tell 'em nothing. lol

    ReplyDelete