Thursday 7 April 2011

The school PC won't let me upload all my wonderful pictures :o(


I've taken loads of pictures but can't share them with you at the moment :o(. 
Apparently on a clear day you can see Kanchanjunga…the third highest mountain in the world.
One of the helpers from the school invited us to his house to share in a Buddhist home blessing ceremony.  I had my first taste of rice beer…it was awful!

I went exploring today...there is so much to see...I hugged a couple of trees on the way back.

Food is pretty boring...i miss your curries Steve R!!

1 comment:

  1. I found that the upload in some places did not work. Be fussy with your photos and save the best. Look for all the best in each day, and learn from the worst. Thanks for the mention of my Curries. Locals survive on rice and any other things they can add. We have tescos ! You will be on a roller coster ride for the next month. take the hight and lows and add them to your memories. Stay safe. :0)

    ReplyDelete