Saturday 28 May 2011

Got laptop back :o)....how lucky am i!


I've got my laptop back. I was certain it was the guy sitting next to me on the bus, there were passport size pictures of him just where my bag was, they must of fallen out of his bag as he was switching my laptop from my bag to his...better than leaving finger prints...lol! The bus company contacted him and he returned the laptop...apparently it was a mistake!! Tip for Paris the theft...don't leave your photo at the scene of the crime...tip for me...don’t leave my bag out of my sight for a second!
Luckily i had arranged to meet a guy called Raj from the volunteer agency, he and his friend help me report this to the police. There have been political strikes the last couple of days. Here is a picture of us in a rickshaw on our way back from the Police station making the most of the lack of traffic. Seemed really strange, there being loads of riot police everywhere and us three on a lonely rickshaw on the main drag. No need to worry mum, Raj and his mate are looking after me. Taking me for lunch and out sightseeing, i'm feeling very safe.






A very happy me after i got my laptop back.











No comments:

Post a Comment