Tuesday 7 June 2011

Kathmandu to Chitwan and now in Pokhara, Nepal :o)....more pictures to follow


Today is Tuesday 7th June…time is whizzing by…i can’t wait for mid August as a very special person is coming out to visit me in Thailand.. :o)

I arrived in Pokhara on Saturday 4th. The weather was shining, the views of the river and the mountains… breathtaking!  I bought myself some a nice trekking backpack and investigated what treks would be suitable for me…..ok sorted..or so I thought! Since that it has rained, rained and rained. I managed to get an early morning walk in yesterday before the rain. So instead of trekking I have booked a three day yoga/meditation course. Depending on how it goes I might stay on longer. This will be a completely new experience for me…and can’t wait…heading off after I’ve posted this.
Phewa Lake


No comments:

Post a Comment