Tuesday 7 June 2011

School thing is not happening in Chitwan...what to do now??


Well I met up with the volunteer guy is Kathmandu…and to keep a long story short, i’m not going ahead with the Chitwan project, I’m not saying it’s a scam but all is not as transparent as I would like. The guy told me not to say a lot of things to the school on arrival…. such as how much money I was going to give him (which was a lot more than originally planned) …so i’m gone with my gut instinct which is to stay well clear of it and gave him nothing!



I stayed in Chitwan for a few days and just relaxed. I was going to go on a safari walk but thought better of it after ready a blog on the net. It said that it’s hard to find an experienced guide as most of them get killed on the job. A few of the locals confirmed this and on my second day, one of the guides got badly attacked by a Rhino!



No comments:

Post a Comment